Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Art Goes Organic...*sellouts*

Salad for lunch? You got a little something on your lip there...I think it's the G train.


I'm not an art guy. But even my void of artistic appreciation was drawn in by the New York Times article about recent "organic art" trends. This stuff is fantastic. Mosaics of cockroach carapaces and sardines, a bicycle made out of cow bones, and some Dutch guy with moss glued to his face. I will be honest though, when the times article mentioned Levi van Veluw using his flesh as soil, I got really excited. But he isn't. It's just glue.

Probably better for his skin in all honesty.

1 comment:

mikesac said...

Organic sounds good and is the need of the hour.There is a need to stop using plastic and get closer to the earth.The above is quite innovative.
North Jersey Air Systems

Post a Comment